Over last 3 weeks, we had hundreds (slightly exaggerating) of meeting with our clients, It was a great learning, and helped us to fine tune our proposal. We met different stakeholders from our client network. Multiple meetings and insights from people involved directly and indirectly. Our presentation and idea got more clarity as the week progressed.
We were focused on 2 solutions.
- Product experience: Help our client grow.
- Removing barriers: Removing barriers for the sales team.
We made sample prototype of solutions we suggested.
During the meetings, we also learned they do have the different parts of solution we suggested but withered in bits and pieces.
From the solutions we suggested, even though we had discussions for new ideas and things outside the box. But we have to converge again, we had to factor in the realistic factors, the limitation of time and resources and hence narrowed down to the idea of helping of client grow. Read more about this in our next article.